Ethos and Values
Knights Enham Juniors is a school where everyone:
- Understands their own rights and responsibilities and those of others.
- Is able to communicate and share feelings and emotions appropriately in a safe and secure environment.
- Is able to make positive choices about their own behaviour.
- Is a self motivated, confident learner, who aspires to achieve their full potential.
- Is proud to be part of the Knights Enham Junior School team.
The Knight's Code
Respect each and everyone’s rights.
Listen to adult instructions and follow them responsibly.
Be on time, where you should be and with the things you need.
Move around quietly, calmly and responsibly.
Communicate politely and respectfully at all times.
TRY YOUR BEST AND TAKE PRIDE IN ALL YOU DO
"Together We Achieve"