At Knights Enham Junior School we provide…
Inclusive and ambitious learning experiences where our school community feels safe and motivated to achieve their best.
‘Together We Achieve’
Before School Club
Our Sunrise Club will be running from 7:30am and 8:45am each day at a cost of £5. Places should be booked at by 5:30pm the day before the booking is required to ensure there is a space for the child.
Children will be served a breakfast comprising of a variety of cereals, toast and juice. Please note, however, that breakfast will not be available to children arriving after 8.10am. Once breakfast is over, the children will be occupied with a selection of quiet activities until it is time to start the school day.
The School Day
8:45am - Doors open
9:00am - Registration
10:15am - Assembly:
- Monday - Whole School Assembly
- Wednesday - Whole School Assembly
- Friday - Whole School Assembly - Knights Of The Week
10:30 - 10:45am - Playtime
12:00 - 12:45pm - Lunchtime
12:45 - Afternoon Registration
2:30pm - Assembly:
- Friday - Celebration Assembly (Normally we would welcome you into school but at the moment, this is a virtual assembly and parents of children being celebrated are sent a link to watch the assembly from home.)
3:00pm - End of School Day
At the end of the school day, Lower School children (Years 3 & 4) need to be collected from their classroom doors. Year 5 & Year 6 children will be dismissed from the playground. Children will only be allowed to walk home if prior written permission has been given.
Extended School Day
The school would normally offer a range of extra-curricular activities and clubs, for example, Art, Country Dancing, Dance, Drama, Choir, Football, ICT, Netball, Rounders, Tennis, Tag Rugby and Zumba. At this current time, due to the Covid-19 situation, we are unable to offer any after school clubs.
After School Warp Around Club
Our club will be running from 3:05pm – 6.00pm. A snack and hot food will be provided.
The snack will comprise of a biscuit, fruit or a cake with a drink and see there is a separate menu for hot food (all hot food will include a dessert.)
Both clubs will have a rotation of activities and based around a topic theme which is a focus in school:
- Night at the Movies - cinema and popcorn
- Program designs - laptops
- Homework and library club
- Team building – sports equipment in the hall or field
- Playground adventure – board games, sports equipment, adventure
- Be creative – using art materials or cooking
- Circle time – group games/discussion around a theme (PSHE)
The clubs will be based in the Communication Room (opposite Reception desk in the Junior School), the children will also have access to the library, hall, playground/field and kitchen where they will be served their food.