Special Educational Needs
At Knights Enham Junior School we provide…
Inclusive and ambitious learning experiences where our school community feels safe and motivated to achieve their best.
‘Together We Achieve’
Welcome to our SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) page.
The school SEND coordinator (SENDCO) is Mrs White. The Governor responsible for SEND is Mrs Maratos.
Please find in the links below our SEN Policy and Information Report. These have been created to support parents and carers so that they can find out how our school supports their children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND).
We hope that the information is clear and helpful, but should you need further information, please contact the school with any questions on 01256 394777.
At Knights Enham Junior School we believe that:
- all children should be valued equally, regardless of their abilities and behaviour;
- all children are entitled to have access to a broad, balanced, relevant curriculum which is differentiated to meet individual needs;
- all children should, wherever possible, be fully integrated into the life of the school;
- all children should be healthy, stay safe, enjoy and achieve to their full potential;
- parent partnership is vital to children’s success at school;
- every teacher at Knights Enham Junior School is a teacher of every child including those with SEND.